LEAVING A LEGACY IN KANSAS CITY
We have a longstanding history of building better communities and are committed to making a positive impact in Kansas City – both on and off the jobsite.
Our Community Benefits Agreement contains services and programs that support the workforce, build capacity in small, local businesses, and strengthen the Kansas City community. While these benefits will be a part of our contract, our commitment to fulfilling them extends beyond obligation; it is the right thing to do, and something we believe in.
* We are still in the process of finalizing the details of our Community Benefits Agreement with the city. Information below is subject to change. Check back for additional details.
Clark | Weitz | Clarkson is committed to developing the workforce of the future.
- Pre-apprenticeship Program
- General Contractors Training Program
- High School/College Internship
Jobsite Support Services
Our team is committed to taking care of our workforce, both on and off the job with critical services.
- Child Care
- Onsite Medical Care
M/WBE Business Support
Small businesses play a vital role in every project we build and, by investing in their future, we not only strengthen our industry, but also the communities we serve.
- Strategic Partnership Program (SPP)
- Pay Without Delay
- Loan Grant Program
- Bonding Support
- Incubator Space